Dilatometry Testing is a technique used to carry out thermal expansion analysis or thermal shrinkage analysis of solids, powders, pastes and liquids under negligible load when subjected to a controlled temperature/time program.
DIL 402 C Dilatometer – Technical Specifications
- Temperature range: RT … 1000°C
- Heating and cooling rates: 0.01 K/min … 50 K/min (dependent on furnace)
- Sample holder: Al2O3 <1700°C
- Measuring ranges: 500/5000 µm
- Sample length: max. 50 mm
- Sample diameter: max. 12 mm (optional 19 mm)
- Δl resolution: 0.125 nm / 1.25 nm
- Atmospheres: inert, oxidizing, reducing, static and dynamic
- Gas flow meter and valve for purge gas (optional)
- c-DTA® for the calculated DTA-signal from dilatometer measurements, ideal for temperature calibration (optional)
- Highly vacuum-tight up to 10-4 mbar (10-2 Pa)
- Coupling to QMS 403 C Aëolos® over a heatable adapter at the exit of the furnace
- Extension with unique OTS™ system (optional)
ITRI’s UK laboratory is experienced at measuring expansion of solids or shrinkage of solids, with a fast turnaround, at very competitive rates using a DIL 402 C Dilatometer.
To discuss your potential requirements, call Mark on 01727 871316.
To discuss how we could help you please contact
+44 (0) 1727 871 316